Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
djasonc

Default A Excel workbook, on a shared drive, gets different results from different users

I had originally thought that might be it, so what I did was opened the
file from the shared drive, and saved a copy of it to my hard drive,
under a completely different name. When I opened the file, it looked
fine, and I had no problems with it, so I sent this user the newley
named file. When he opened up the brand new file, he had the same
results as before. (A bunch of the tolals were wrong) and it looks
like an older saved version of the file.

--
djasonc
djasonc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31961