Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Default Nested If Statement

=IF(AND(C5=5,F5=5,G5=5),"Positive","Negative")

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"guilbj2" wrote in
message ...

Hi All,

I'm relatively advanced in Excel but hoping some bigger brains can help
me with syntax on this one. I'm positive it's possible, I just don't
know how to type it out. I basically want an IF formula that requires
multiple conditions rather than just one... kind of like this.

=IF(C5=5 *AND* F5=5 *AND* G5=1,"Positive","Negative")

I know that *AND* won't work, but there has to be a way to do this. To
sum up, I want to create an =IF that requires that 3 conditions are met,
will provide a certain value if all of them are met and another if any
of the 3 are not.

--
guilbj2
guilbj2's Profile: