Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Question about Excel

Of course Excel can be used to "track books", but you must set it up to do
that. And, like anything else, the more you "use" Excel, the better you get
at it and the more things you can do with it..........most of the answers
anybody needs about Excel can be found right here in these
newsgroups.....keep coming back.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Bible John" wrote:

I use Excel for basic features but its been sometime since I took a Excel
course which introcuded me to more advanced functions of Excel.

My question

Can I use Excel to track my books, or should I be using Quicken for this?

John

--
1 Pet 3:15-But sanctify the Lord God[a] in your hearts, and always be ready
to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in