Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Piri

Default Missing menu items

In Excel 2000 it resets the Menus too?
Function is described as "Restore original buttons and menus for a
built-in toolbar" - note "Built-in Toolbars and Menus" only.
Good luck.

Piri

Ken wrote:
I'll give it a try, but I think that only does the toolbars, not the menus.
BTW, I made a mistake, the MapPoint release is 2002, not 2004.

"Piri" wrote in message

Not sure with the 2003 version but have you tried Reset of the Toolbars/
Menus ?
Tools - Customise - Reset

Piri

Ken wrote:

My Excel 2003 is missing the <List submenu from the Data menu, even

though

I have turned on the display of all menus. I noticed that the menu
displayed in the spot where the <List should occur is a Mappoint 2004
integration menu. I tried removing the Mappoint COM add-in, but it did

not

restore the menu. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't tried
re-installing yet. If I do, is there a particular order that they

should be

installed (i.e., Mappoint first, then Excel)?

Thanks in advance.

Ken