Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
tanksalevikrant

Default calculation formulas

Since today I am facing some peculiar change in my excel files. When I
drag a formula from one cell to another cell, result of the first cell
itself are reflected in the subsequent cells. Then I have to press F9
key so that all cells give proper calculation of the formulas.

E.g

Product Price Qty Value
A 2 10 20
B 5 15 20
C 10 20 20
D 4 2 20
E 6 5 20

I did the above table in exel. Cell D2 was the result of
multiplication of B2 & C2. Thats is correct. The I dragged the formula
from D2 to D6. However in this resultant values in D3, D4, D5, D6
remained same. So I pressed F9 key. After which I got following table
(which is correct).

Product Price Qty Value
A 2 10 20
B 5 15 75
C 10 20 200
D 4 2 8
E 6 5 30

What is wrong ? It was working ok till yesterday. This formula drag
error is happening for all calculations. Have I missed something or
some other problem ?????? :Please help me.

Thanks for your time.

--
tanksalevikrant
tanksalevikrant's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21786