Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elephant

Default ddddddddddd

Infosink wrote:

Tom [Pepper] Willett wrote:
Apparently Jesus doesn't know how to use a newsgroup.

"Bible John" wrote in message
Posted with a Jornada 720 Handheld PC running Ink Spot CE
Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
[Jn 14:6] Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the
life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus is on a pure IPv6 dedicated exclusive high speed network and doesn't
bother with the Internet which, is basically, save a few places thankfully,
is the haunt of pawrn deevils, commerical scams and ad and spy-ware. And
because He is the Lord of time he's already running Vista SP3, the OS
Microsoft finally got right.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Your reply really hit my funny bone! Vista SP3!

Don't know why that hit me as funny, but it did.

Good one.