Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve N.

Default ddddddddddd

Michael Stevens wrote:

In ,
Bible John replied with a ;-)

Sorry but I was having problems with my Newsgroups client. But its
fixed know.

Nobody is going to get through to the Lord via you - that's for sure.

"Bible John" wrote in message

Posted with a Jornada 720 Handheld PC running Ink Spot CE
Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
[Jn 14:6] Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the
life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So you think your religious bable is justified? What is it about the bible
that is more than just some good stories to teach how to be fair and treat
your fellow person as a peer? Religions are and will be the downfall of all
civilisation unless we realize religions are nothing more than charismatic
individuals gaining power thru their ability to maniliput people looking for
guidence and support. The only religion should be to respect your fellow
person. If you respect them, and they respect you, that is much more than
any religion will give you.

Exactly Michael.

The Bible describes true religeon as being kind and helpful to others.

Here's a little story I like...

The devil and one of his servants were walking down the street when they
saw a man overjoyed to find a sparkling jewel-like object in the gutter.
The devil's servant asked, "What did that man find?" "A little bit of
truth," replied the devil. "Isn't that bad for your business?" asked the
servant. "Oh no, not at all," replied the devil, "I've arranged for him
to organize it."

Steve N.