Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ferg

Default SUMIF

I have a problem with SUMIF and COUNTIF - I can't add new functions. I
have Office 2003 which has been installed on a new laptop about 7
months ago. It had been on an old laptop and worked fine.
Spreadsheets copied to the new laptop continue to work. But, if I try
to edit an old SUMIF, or add in a new SUMIF, even using the Function
Wizard, it returns an error message - "You've entered too few arguments
for this function". There are three arguments for SUMIF (or two for
COUNTIF). I can copy a SUMIF OK, but cannot then edit the new SUMIF.
Any suggestions?