Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Piri

Default Missing menu items

Not sure with the 2003 version but have you tried Reset of the Toolbars/
Menus ?
Tools - Customise - Reset

Piri

Ken wrote:
My Excel 2003 is missing the <List submenu from the Data menu, even though
I have turned on the display of all menus. I noticed that the menu
displayed in the spot where the <List should occur is a Mappoint 2004
integration menu. I tried removing the Mappoint COM add-in, but it did not
restore the menu. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't tried
re-installing yet. If I do, is there a particular order that they should be
installed (i.e., Mappoint first, then Excel)?

Thanks in advance.

Ken