Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR

Default display a range of data when triggered by a specific condition

Sounds like you could use dependant drop-down lists.

Check out this site of Debra Dalgleish:

HTH,

RD

"colligan25" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that figures out multiple different payment options for
different terms depending on the intrest rate, contract amount etc. I would
like to simplify this and be able to choose the intrest rate and have the
spreadsheed just display my payment options for that particular intrest
rate.
at 8 different term rates . I cant seem to fiqure out how to display a
range
of data on a different worksheet.

thanks.