Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Riverrat

Default How do I replace numbers in a value NOT a formula?

I'll need the formulas possibly later so I'd rather not change them.
Otherwise I'd do just as you suggested.

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Change the formulas !

OR

If you don't need the formulas for any *further* calculations,
Select the formulas,
right click in the selection,
Choose "Copy",
Right click again and choose "Paste Special",
Click on "Values", then <OK.

Now you can edit and replace the 0's with blanks,

Which is *EXACTLY* the same as *DELETING* the formulas in the first
place.<g

OR

Change the formulas !
--

HTH,

RD

"Riverrat" wrote in message
I want to replace zeros with blanks. In the Find tab of the Find/Replace
dialog box I can choose to find the zeros in values as opposed to formulas.
However, when I go to the Replace tab, the only option it gives me is to
replace zeros found in formulas. How can I replace only zeros that show up
as values RESULTING from formulas?