Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Default Macro Warning

Are you using anything from the control toolbox? regardless, open the
workbook, press alt + F11, in the project pane to the left check to see if
you have any modules, if so right click it/them and select remove module,
answer no when prompted, if there are no modules double click each sheet
module and ThisWorkbook, delete whatever code might be in those, press alt +
Q to close the VBE and then save the workbook.

HTH

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Ted Dawson" wrote in message
I've been working on a payroll spreadsheet, suddenly when I open it, I get
the macro warning, but I haven't created any macros. Help?