Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Default Combination Charts

See Stephen Bullen's Funchrt4.zip at
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/excel/SBXLPage.asp#Charting

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I am trying to build a chart that contains stacked columns and standard
columns. I have two sets of data: 1) 2005 sales by month for 6 categories
(need for stacked chart) 2) 2006 total sales projection by month (need for
standard columns). I want to put the like monthly columns (ie: stacked
January 2005 sales, standard January 2006 sales projection) side by side for
the entire year.

I checked out the custom chart option but couldn't determine how to get to
the above. Any suggestions?

Mark