Frank Kabel

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

wrote:
I have a spreadsheet with daily info over a period of time. Each row
represents a day, with the next row representing then next day; etc
etc.

Columns might be daily sales, daily gm, etc.

I want to sum and average on a week to date and prior week to date
basis.

Using the above formula, I haven't figured out how to nail down the
cell reference. It needs to be something like a vlookup or match
where a cell is identified based on today's date, but I need the cell
reference number.

I tried creating a new column which was =cell("address",data) where
data=cells with the data. I will call this Formula B.

I then created a Formula C in which INDIRECT and VLOOKUP accessed the
data in Formula B, and pointed Formula A (the formula in the Subject
header above) to Formula B. Didn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!