Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin Lehrbass

Default Excel 2003 Bible CR-ROM files

Hi Meshsa,

The sample files from John's Excel Bible are amazing!
I would suggest sending an email to John explaining your situation.
I have learned an incredible amount over the years from sample files.

Cheers,
--
Kevin Lehrbass

www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com

"meshsa" wrote:

Hello,

I bought the Excel 2003 Bible with CD-ROM, however due to a break in, I
have lost all my CD's, I would really like to get a hold of the sample
files on the CD ROM without having to buy another book unless I really
have to.

Could anyone out there point me in the right direction.

I've cross posted a similar message to the MS-Access group, so forgive
me for that.

Many thanks,

Niall