Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Susan

Default Row Expansion

I checked my cells formatting and the text wrapping option is selected but
the row does not increase in height when text is transferred. If I do a
column expansion, I'm afraid my spreadsheet will exceed my margins. Is there
a macro for expanding the height of the cells?

Thanks for your reply.

Susan Spencer

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

If you set the destination cell to Wrap, the cell will automatically
increase/decrease in height to accommodate the quantity of text in the cell.
Is that what you wanted?
If you want the column width to change automatically, you will need an event
macro. Please post back if you need more. HTH Otto
"Susan" wrote in message
Is there anyway to set a row to automatically expand when info is
transferred
to it from another sheet?