rinks

Default How to delete duplicate records when I merge two lists (deleting .

I am merging two mailing lists (lists A & B). Some of the names from list A
are also in List B. When I merge the two, I want to delete any records that
are duplicated. I want to delete the original record and the duplicate, so an
advanced filter selecting "Unique records only" will not work. What do I do?
Is there an "IF" statement that I can run against the merged list that will
identify and deleted any record that is duplicated?