Tushar Mehta

If the physical drive was installed as just another drive (I cannot
think of any other possibility) and if your computer is configured
appropriately, the following should work:

From the desktop, double-click My Computer. You should now see a bunch
of drives C: and some other D:, E:, etc. C: should be your new start
up disk. Check the other letters D, E, F, etc. One of them will be the
old disk. Double-click it and you should see the contents of the old
disk starting with the root directory.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I bought a new computer and had the old drive installed in it for the records
it contains. Now I need to know how to transfer the info from the old drive
to the new one. I can't edit the workbook now and I need to!