Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

Default Master Worksheet reflecting sub-worksheets

wrote
Very interesting. I'm really impressed.

You're welcome !

Where does the 10 row maximum come from,
your example or is this an actual limitation of the function?

10 rows was the assumed max expected extent in each sheet to be catered for.
It's not a limitation of the non-array formulas used in "All". Of course,
if we have to cater for more lines per sheet, then the aggregated coverage
(formula lines to be copied down) will increase in "All". And this would
impact calc performance (we can manage this to an extent by setting the calc
mode to Manual). See my response to your other post (Link to a revised
sample to merge 4 sheets to play with).
--
Max
Singapore