Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using a column of data from 1 worksheet to extract data from another worksheet

Alright,
This is my first post to the group!!
Here is what I have to get it started:
Worksheet(Manuf#) 26025 records (Product#, Description,Buyline, Manuf#)
Worksheet(Products) various amount of product ID's in column A(only
column of data), this all I want to have in this worksheet, just the
list of products I want to find from Manuf#.

So what I need is a macro, Module, whatever it will take so I can look
at the Products in Worksheet(Products) and extract just those Records
from Worksheet(Manuf#) into a new Worksheet named Results?

Any help at this time would be greatly appreciated.
What i have so far is a Input box so I can input the product I want and
it will create a new Worksheet with that one product, but each time I
do the Input it creates a new Worksheet.

Thanks