Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
David McRitchie

Default Sheet tabs and scroll bars

Hi Tom,
Look at the
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...d.htm#problems
for some things that could go wrong. You have to set the security to
Medium within Excel. If you have a message include the full text letter for letter with
punctuation of the error. You can use that within double quotes to search
Google Groups or as a Google web search..
---
HTH,

"Tom Russell" wrote
I did copy and paste your suggested macro into a new workbook according to
instructions in "Getting Started with Macros and User Defined Functions" but
got an error message I can't resolve. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow.