Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JK

Default Publishing part of a work book as a web page probs

I have a work sheet that I have uploaded many times no problems.

It has, say 12 columns

I want to publish the first 7 columns.

When I follow what I believe is my usual procedure, now I find when
previewing the page in my browser (Firefox), the formatting is all to
blazed, narrow instead of narrow columns. The tabs can bee seen on the
preiew page. the whole thigs appears wide and columns I want ommitted
are there!

I set the print area, check that wroks as if I was printing it....
fine. No problems...

I preview it.... problems.

I save as a web page, publish printed are and problems as described.
I have other pages I publish in the same way, they retain formatting
and pose no problems at all.

I fear I cannot see the wood for the trees. I must be doing something
different.