Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Relative cells in macro - and pasting a formula too!

Hi all

Thanks for reading this. I'm new to macros, so be gentle with me!
I have recorded a macro to import a file and run a couple of jobs on it.
When I look at the macro, it is written with relative references (like
[RC]-2 and stuff). Is there any way of changing it so that I can understand
it (like H3)?
Also , I have written a complex formula which I want the macro to paste into
a cell - to save having to retype it. The problem is that when I record the
macro, the pasting of the formula into the cell becomes 'ActiveSheet.paste'
rather than pasting the actual formula into the cell.

Cheers.