Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ghost_rider

Default Help with Tournament Bracket Generator (with Photos)

Hi all,

So this is kind of an unusual request...

See, a buddy of mine sent me this EXCEL spreadsheet which - ah, to make
a long story short, is a "female celebrities" tournament generator that
automatically switches to a "female vs. female" picture - and then
generates an ultimate "winner picture" and has other functions.

It looks very complicated (i am a total newbie) - I can't even locate
the sheet where it contains the photos...

Basically, I want to try and edit it to do the following:

- Change the names of the celebs
- Change the photos for corresponding celebs
- Have the corresponding photo change every time it advances in a
bracket - i.e. be generated "randomly" from a group / list of a
specific sub-set of photos
- Increase the number of historically tracked winners (currently tracks
the Top 5).

At any rate, if anyone is willing to take a look at this sheet and help
me guide me, I'd be extremely grateful.

--
ghost_rider
ghost_rider's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31838