Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Default Is there a formula to change number value to the written value?

My site only supports Microsoft IE because 99% of people visiting my site
use IE. The reason he so stupidly "bagged" my site was because he uses
FIREFOX. For a
Microsoft MVP, (whatever that is) surely one would think he would use a
"Microsoft" browser.

I wonder if Microsoft or Bill Gates knows that he does not use IE?? Would he
still be able to use the Microsof Title??

Anyway, I only mentioned my TextToNumbers.xls as another means to your
request.

- -Mark

"Ginny@apl" wrote:

I am creating a teplate in excel and need to write a formula that takes a
number in it's currency form and converts it to the written form...much like
what you would find on a check. How do I do this?

Ex. $1000.00 converts to One Thoudand Dollars and 00/100.