Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Master Worksheet reflecting sub-worksheets

This is, I realize, a database situation, but I have to work with Excel
for certain reasons.

Q?: How do I reference one worksheet to another?

My example:
I have three worksheets.
"East", "West", "All"(master wksheet).

They all have the same headers, which live in A$1:$V$2

I want worksheet All to contain the contents of East & West. As I
update East/West, I would like All to reflect those changes. Rows may
be added/deleted from East/West, so All would need to expand/contract
appropriately.

Using the information below the column headers, is there a way to post
all data from East & West into All? I don't want to post individual
cell references, especially since cells won't stay the same on
East/West as rows are added/deleted.

This may be a VBA macro, which is unfortunately beyond my skill set
these days, though I'm learning.