Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Tom Russell

Default Sheet tabs and scroll bars

Thanks again, David. I have not gotten into macros without help from my son
who does everything while dad watches in amazement. And he now lives 2
states away. Therefore I dont have the foggiest idea where to start. But I
assume I have to copy what you wrote and past it somewhere, but where is that
somewhere? I dont have a file titled €śpersonal.xls€ť that I am aware of.
Would you have time to lead me through this? Now I have to go to the kitchen
and repair a dishwasher before I get in real trouble. I was able to open the
third link without the €śs€ť.