Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Misty

Default How do I link mulitple drop down boxes together?

Thank you! I will work with this and if I can't get it work, I will let you
know.

Thanks again!
Misty

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote:

Hi Misty,

Looks like you could use VLOOKUP to do that.

=VLOOKUP(F1,A1:B10,2,0)

Where F1 is the drop down with the wood types.
A1:A10 is a list of all the wood types in the drop down list
B1:B10 is the price of each wood type

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Misty" wrote in message
I have 2 drop down lists made, but I want to have one linked to the other
one. For example the first list has types of wood in it.
Bamboo
Maple
Oak

The 2nd one has pricing in it.
1.25
2.50
3.50

If I click on Bamboo - I want the 2nd list to auto generate 3.50. Can
that
be done?