Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Year and Date Funtions

It is not clear what you want to do with these formula.

Be clearer on what sheets the workbook will hold, and what data each sheet
will need.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Corey na" wrote in message
Hi All;

I'm tryingto create a spreadsheet to track all employees holiday time
off and have a worksheet for each month and a summary sheet.

What i want to do is have a new sheet with the year on it so that each
month would change according to what year was put in. I've looked at all
the formulas for Date and Year and am about to go mad.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tik