Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Default create sheet from autofilter results

You can use an Advanced Filter to extract the data to a different sheet.
There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

umba-sr wrote:
I need to know if there is a way to create a new sheet from the results of
another sheet which I just autofiltered.

I will give you an example.

I have a table with a first row as my heading with columns like - ID No.,
Employee name, Address, City etc. If I autofilter, let's say, City column
asking only for Los Angeles, how can I create another sheet with only those
results and the above heading row, but with no autofilter on. I know I can
copy the records, but I need something that want require to adjust sizes of
cells to the original sheet.

Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish