Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
R..VENKATARAMAN

Default how do i align rows of data

didi you try sorting column A of sheet2 sothat the blanks will come down.

"Ting" wrote in message
I have two large sets of data on the same worksheet. One is complete (A1,
A2,A3 etc) and the other has irregular ommisions (A1,A5,A7 etc). How do I
sort the data so that A123 from the first set is in the same row as A123
from
the 2nd set? I need to be able to transpose data from the 2nd set onto the
1st whilst maintaining it's relationship to the refference numbers (A1, A2
etc). I am using excel 2002. I'm sure that this is a simple question but I
can't figure it out.