Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith

Default Can a formula contain an action?

Conditional formatting is accessed by the menu FormatConditional Formatting...

Fred

"Peggy" wrote in message
Ok, would that be an if, then statement?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You could use conditional formatting, which supports strikethrough.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Peggy" wrote in message
Ok, I have a formula to match two numbers from two colums and then to give

me
a reference line for the second number (MATCH(A2,C:C,0))

Now I want to strikethrough both numbers if there is a match. If there is
not a match then there would be no strikethrough. I am not sure if this

is
an action, or if it would be a format command. Or if it can even be done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks for any response!