Frank Kabel

Hi
a question up front: How are your weeknumbers defined (ISO definition,
Excel definition, etc.)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Henry Bolton" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Hi
If anyone can help me solve this I would be very grateful.

I have weekly data for a year, ie 52 data points, one for week 1 one

for
week 2 etc.

I need to convert this data into monthly data.

So I am hopeing that Excel can somehow allocate each week to the

correct
month and for weeks that span 2 months, to pro rata it over the two.

For example week 5 will fall in to Jan and Feb and if the 1st Feb

falls on
the Tuesday then I want it to allocate Sun and Mon to Jan and Tue,

Wed, Thur,
Fri, Sat to Feb.

Thanks in advance for any help in how to do this.