Val

Default How do I sort in Excel?

I have the following spreadsheet layout:

Column A: contains three titles for rows 2, 3 & 4 (Cost, Minutes, Count).
These row titles are repeated in coulmn A all the way down to row 240.
Coulmn B: contains department names
Column C: contains info specific to the title in rows 2, 5, 8, 11, etc
Column D: contains info specific to the title in row 3, 6, 9,12, etc
Column E: contains info specific to the title in row 4, 7, 10, 13, etc.

By having the spreadsheet setp this way, the department name appears on the
same row as the title "Cost". When I try to sort by department name, Excel
sorts by Cost and the other two associated titles to that department (Minutes
& Count), are ignored and appear at the bottom of the spreadsheet. How can I
sort and keep the associated block of rows (ie 2,3 & 4) with the department
name?