Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Matt

Default Pivots with Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler

Hello All

I'm just starting out in Excel charts so please excuse me if this is a dumb
question.

I'm using this download to add labels to a chart
http://appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm (Thanks Rob for the use and Jon
for recommending it). My chart is generated by a pivot table and the labels
by a "live-link the data label text to the source range text. Changes in the
source range text are immediately reflected in the corresponding data label.

So far so good, however, when I refresh my pivot table the data labels
dissappear! I've tried to record a macro to rebuild them but nothing comes
up.

Can someone help me set up my labels so that they won't dissapear on refresh?

Thanks in Advance

Matt