Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TxBlackJack

Default How can I sort data in sequence by odd/even numbers

Dav answered to use =iseven

When I attempted to do this I was unable to do so, as it said that funciton
was not available. I then followed instructions and went to Tools, Add-ins,
Analysis ToolPak

Then I receive the response that Excel cannot run the add-in as it is not
installed and asks if I want to install it.

When I click on Yes, I then receive the response that Microsoft Excel cannot
access the file "analys32.xll" and says there are several
possibilities..........

What now?

"TxBlackJack" wrote:

I am trying to sort data by street, then number, but I want to keep the odd
and even street numbers together rather than having them merged together