Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Default Saving Excel sheet as a semicolon delimited file (.csv)

Assuming your email addies are in a column, just copy/paste into Word, then
(you could record this as a macro):
Edit--Paste special as Unformatted Text.
Ctrl+H
Type ^p into the Find what box.
Put a semi-colon in the Replace with box.
Replace all.
Also, my Outlook 2003 does not care if it's commas or semi-colons...

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"e_dog95" wrote in message
I'd like some input regarding these delimited file extensions. I have a
list
of email addresses that I'd like to paste quickly into their respective
email
messages.

However, I'm not experiencing any luck when using any of the text based
file
options. A word from someone who's done this b4?

Cheers!