Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Sunshine

Default axis wrap text

Hi!

When I create bar chart with relatively long lables for categories on Y
(left) axis the program by default puts the label in one line. This means
that sometimes half of my screen is occupied by labels (i.e. "exchange of
cell phone ringtones") and the other half are the actual bars. This gets
pretty annoying when I have only few categories and the labels could easily
be written in 3 or even four lines.

Do you have any ideas hor to force the program to write labels in "wrap
text" mode?

Kind regards,
Sunshine

P.S. Another thing that's bothering me is the default "auto scale" option
for text in charts. Is there any way to turn it off?