Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
creativeops

Default Weird auto page breaking that I can't get rid of...

All of a sudden my sheets, which were printing fine, started saying 'margins
do not fit page size', and then excel auto inserted a bunch of page breaks
(basically on almost every single column, every few rows) that I can't seem
to remove (b/c they're not inserted - dotted lines in page break view). I've
tried 'reset all page breaks' in PB view, which minimizes them but then if I
try to reset the print area (which I need to do) it does it all over again.
I had this happen before but I can't remember how I got out of it.
Any help much appreciated!!!
Ross