Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sbrimley

Default Moving up blank cells

I am using the formula below to list what students in a reading program got a
particular question wrong on a test.

=IF(N6=1, " ",A6 &" " & B6)

Cell A6 is childs first name and cell B6 is last name of child and NG is the
first question on the test. I want to create a list of children that got the
question wrong. I am working with hundreds of children and the formula works
except the column that contains the list will have sporadic sections of blank
cells because those children got the question right.

How do I move the data up into the next cell or automatically delete the
cells that don't have a childs name in it?

I am using Excel 2003

Any help would be appreciated
Thank you