Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default DE-ACTIVATE: Excel should feature a highlighted row/column curs

"Indiana Jay" wrote in message
Bob,

I'm not sure I can send this workbook with financial data from the company
I'm doing contract accounting work for in Boston, but isn't there a way to
De-Activate the code by reversing the steps the code does when it is
activated?

That is the principle of how you would do it. But your idea of a toggle is
eminently sensible, and I think the way to go. Could you not strip the
confidential data out, even if it mean the data worksheets. I don't need to
see the data, just have your workbook to add the toggle.

This is really what I need. And I now understand that the printing codce
belongs with the workbook, not the worksheet. I did not read it carefully
enough.

That''s good news.

By the way, what do you do for work? You seem to know this stuff pretty

well.

I'm in IT, I'm a design consultant. I do a bit of Excel, Office, VBA, VB
work, but it is not my primary occupation.