Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Domenic

Default Array Formula Sum If With Duplicate

Assuming that Column A contains the department, try the following
formula instead...

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A7=G2),--(MATCH(C2:C7&"#"&D2:D7,C2:C7&"#"&D2:D7,0)=ROW(
C2:C7)-ROW(C2)+1),E2:E7)

....where G2 contains the department of interest, such as 331.

Hope this helps!

In article ,
JR573PUTT
wrote:

Actually the date to reference is a:e, and column e is the column I want
to count, based on whether or not column C and D not duplicated, if they
are duplicated, count only once.

Column C is the name of the merchandise, column D is the color of the
merchandise, column E is the total units, and what I am doing is
counting the number of colors that have pairs, what we call SKU count.