Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Renamed invalid sheet name

I too am having this same problem. Although, with my case, the title
is already placed in the CR Summary Info Title space. Are there any
other possibilities? Also, I am running Windows 2000, Excel 2002, CR
8.5.

Travis

zod wrote:
Angela wrote:
Hello,
I am exporting a report from crystal reports into Excel 2003 and I keep
getting an error message that Excel has "Renamed invalid sheet name". It is
pulling up a Microsoft office Excel File Repair Log.

How can I make it stop doing this? is there a setting in excel that needs to
be changed?

If you do a search in CR Knowledgebase you will find source of bogus
Renaming is due to having nothing in CR Report Summary Info Title.

Fix by entering anything in Report Title and condition will cease for
all new spreadsheets.

Don't know how to fix already created spreadsheets - sorry.

Lee