Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jglinderholm

Default Autosave.xla add-in: how to edit default settings

I use the Autosave.xla add-in. When I open Excel, Autosave is set to save
every 10 minutes and it requires a prompt. I can change that to 5 minutes and
select no prompt. However, is there a way to have it open already defaulting
to 5 minutes and no prompt? If the power goes out and my computer reboots,
Excel does not save, since the first time Autosave kicks in, it stops at the
prompt, which is the default setting. I tried to look at the VBA script
(aboput which I nkow nothing, by the way) but it wanted a password before I
could edit the .xla file.