Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Default Insert Copied Cells?

Can you not just use the Paste button?

"HockeyFan" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that I share between my desktop PC and my
PocketPC.
It's a gas mileage calculator and log that keeps the most recent fuel
purchase at the top, just below the headings.
Typically, what I do is copy the top-most row and then do an "Insert
Copied Cells", which gives me a row just above that, with all the
formulas. Then I just change the date and other values, giving me the
fuel cost per gallon, the beginning and ending odometer readings
(bringing forward the ending from the previous row, to the beginning
odometer reading on the new row).
Anyway, this works fine. However, there doesn't seem to be an "Insert
Copied Cells" feature in the version of Excel that I have on the
PocketPC.
So I'm hoping an expert can tell me how to achieve this functionality.

--
HockeyFan