Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Laura

Default Comparing columns in 2 different worksheets, IF Function

Hi there,

I have two seperate worksheets, one contains external data related to all
installs of our product in our customers stores. The other spreadsheet is an
internal worksheet with all the information we have on all the stores. I need
to see if there are any stores listed on the external worksheet that are not
currently on our internal worksheet so that I can then copy the information
over.

Both worksheets use the same identifier and this is what I am trying to do
the comparison on.

I was told that the IF function could be used to do this, however, I cant
get it to work.

Any ideas?