Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kimmerz321

Default Freezing on SumIf

I'm working with a rather large workbook (~50,000K). I have a page set
up that does a bunch of SumIfs to return results. I'm not sure when
this happened, but now, everytime I try to recalculate the formulas
after the data has been refreshed, the sheet locks up and I have to
ctrl+alt+delete out of it. I'm pulling the data I'm using in these
SumIfs from 4 sheets with a total of around 150,000 rows. Has anyone
ever heard of this problem, and is there anything I can do to fix it?
Suggestions? I'm at the end of my rope here.

--
Kimmerz321
Kimmerz321's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24105