Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default How do you change the "cursor outlining" around the box in Excel

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Upper/Lower Case button Publisher 2003 wrote:

I'd like to have the box I'm working in a little more visable, in case I get
interrupted and need to find my place quickly. The box is purple in the left
column (the A,B,C side), but I don't usually look clear over there...until
I'm frustrated enough to remember to look there. I'm an old Lotus 123 user
and the color was grey or some other color, so you'd know which cell you were
working in.

Is there a way to customize this? I hope so!!!

--

Dave Peterson