HockeyFan HockeyFan is offline
Junior Member

Location: Oklahoma
Default Insert Copied Cells?

I have a spreadsheet that I share between my desktop PC and my PocketPC.
It's a gas mileage calculator and log that keeps the most recent fuel purchase at the top, just below the headings.
Typically, what I do is copy the top-most row and then do an "Insert Copied Cells", which gives me a row just above that, with all the formulas. Then I just change the date and other values, giving me the fuel cost per gallon, the beginning and ending odometer readings (bringing forward the ending from the previous row, to the beginning odometer reading on the new row).
Anyway, this works fine. However, there doesn't seem to be an "Insert Copied Cells" feature in the version of Excel that I have on the PocketPC.
So I'm hoping an expert can tell me how to achieve this functionality.