Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
t.o.

Default copying the same cells from many sheets

Otto Moehrbach napisał(a):
One way:
Write a macro to loop through all the sheets and copy from the pertinent
sheets. That is a simple macro to write. The critical part is to
differentiate between the pertinent sheets and the non-pertinent sheets. In
other words, what sheets to copy from.
If the sheets are named as you say (1,2,3,4,5,etc) and you want to copy
from only the even or odd sheets, that is simple to do. But if you have
other names for the sheets you want to copy from, you would need to come up
with some way to differentiate the sheets. Perhaps some common
characteristic of the name of the sheets. Or the content of the sheets.
Or....etc.
Post back with more detail about what you have. HTH Otto
"t.o." wrote in message

hello
how I can copy the same cells from many sheets.
and paste all cells as a table to the new sheet
for exemplar cell A1 from sheets 1,3,5,7, etc... till 500
cell B3 from sheets 2,4,6,8, etc... till 500
and copy to the newsheet to cells B3:B50
Any help appreciated
thx tom

thanks for Your advise
My sheets are named as you wrote in a successive order from 1 till 500
how the loop will be look like ?
tom